A business is only successful as much as its people. And we are well aware of this fact! This is the reason why we deeply care about the people who work in Daxperience.
Key responsibilities of this position include
- Understanding efficiency and insight in discrete manufacturing sales (including quoting and CPQ tool use)
- Creating well-organized data flows and integrations (proposals, BOMs, Purchase Orders, Production Orders, Work Orders, etc.)
- Best-practices in delivery: projects, planning, procurement, production, and delivery
- Best-practices in service delivery (on installed base)
- Understanding the client’s needs and deriving the solution together in co-operation with DXP experts.
- Project drafting, making timeframes, budget planning, anticipating risks, managing issues, and drafting a business case for the client.
- Managing and supporting the project team, which includes DXP, customer resources, and involved 3rd parties as well as all stakeholders.
- Weekly client and internal reporting, plus monthly reporting to the Steering Committee.
- Safeguarding quality standards across projects from initiation through all phases until completion.
- Understanding the benefits and downsides of implementing standard applications such as Dynamics365 ERP.
- Understanding required integrations to Dynamics365 CE applications or other CRM applications.
- Understanding the complexity of any required interfacing in the business and the risks that come with that.
- Ability to derive the best-fit business processes and organization from Dynamics365 for a certain client and their context. No implementation is ever the same.
- Providing input to the Product Management team and developing industry-specific solutions which increase the client’s efficiency in operations.
- Understanding the need for quality data and creating a disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- BI reporting.
- Knowing the limitations of functions and technical possibilities of the systems we work with (mainly Dynamics365).
- Keeping a positive company culture
- Leadership and passion
- Making an impact
- Solution – Oriented Thinking
- Team player
A team of experts, both in Enterprise Architecture and functional domain experts as well as skilled technical consultants will support you in your role. We work together!
Loving what you do is the best motivation! It gives you a reason to wake up in the morning and be excited to come to work. Are you the next Business Project Manager at Daxperience? Grow and show us what makes you unique for this position!