Dynamics 365 Implementation
The right way to approach a Dynamics 365 implementation
The key to a successful implementation is to collaborate closely with the business to prepare them for a smooth transition and to understand the business needs and goals to make it future proof. Our team of consultants have years of experience in implementing new business applications and transitions to Dynamics 365.
We will make your digital transformation a reality.
1. Business requirements
We will provide you with a summary on how Dynamics 365 can accelerate your business and at what cost.
- Define future-state value chain, business processes and roles in your organisation.
- Execute functional requirements workshops.
- Execute FIT-GAP analyses workshops (looking at the out-of-the-box processes).
- Define project scope and budget.
2. Plan of attack
The key to a successful implementation is to make sure every stakeholder is aware of what is expected of them. We will deliver a complete project approach tailored to your implementation.
- The project charter provides a preliminary delineation of roles and responsibilities, outlines the objectives, identifies the main stakeholders and communication between these stakeholders.
- The project plan will be used to plan and subsequently report progress within the project environment.
- The appropriate methods for completing the project are determined.
- We will perform a kick-off to make sure all stakeholders will be engaged in the project.
3. Configuration vs Customization
We will guide your business to use the standard Dynamics 365 processes.
- Develop functional (and technical) design documentation.
- Configure the out-of-the box processes to fit your company needs.
- Develop company specific customisations (when really needed) using the Microsoft coding standards and best practices to guarantee the protection of future upgrades.
- Conduct conference room pilots (CRP) to proactively receive feedback.
- Conduct user, acceptance and integration testing.
- In the meanwhile we will manage the overall scope and budget.
4. To migrate or not to migrate
Data is the heart of every organisation, so we need to make sure your data is right.
- Decide which data is needed from your legacy system(s).
- Perform data cleansing activities (when needed) to resolve incorrect or duplicate data.
- Decide on all at once (big bang) or phased out approach according to the migration plan.
With our hands-on approach we guarantee a smooth transition and successful GO-LIVE.
- Conduct user acceptance testing.
- Conduct train-the-trainer training where we will prepare the key users.
- Conduct user training to boost employee engagement and increase retention.
- Create role based training material customized to your company’s needs.
- Perform GO-LIVE readiness activities.