Office 365 consultant
Join us as a office 365 consultant
To strengthen the DAXperience brand we’re looking for an all-round SharePoint superman specialized in both development and the functional side of SharePoint/ Office 365.
As an Office 365 consultant you provide technical and business
guidance to customers and enable them to unlock the full potential of Office 365 in their digital journey.
Together with the customer you build, shape and advise their business to the next level.
Internally at DAXperience you help build our internal Office 365 knowledge centre
together with a team of your peers and spread knowledge in a fast-growing company
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing new implementations, upgrades and enhancements to Office 365
- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization.
- Review functional design documentation from a technical perspective and provide estimations.
- Advise customers on design, technical and overall implementation decisions.
- Resolve application and technical programming issues.
- Prepare technical specifications, test plans / scripts, and documentation of application designs and workflows.
- Maintain application documentation.
- Design and develop integrations with Office 365.
- Understand and use coding best practices and development standards
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good social and communication skills.
- Independent and proactive.
- Interested in new technologies and keep track of the latest trends.
- A bachelor’s/university degree in computer science or significant experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 3-5 years development or consultant experience.
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
- A deep understanding of the integration between MS Teams and SharePoint
- Functional knowledge of workflows, preferably MS Flow and Nintex
- Knowledge of configuration and deployment of SharePoint environments
- Knowledge of PowerApps is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Azure is required, deep understanding is a plus.
- Language knowledge: Dutch (native) and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Home office is in Antwerp.
- Willingness to travel both in Benelux and outside can be an added value
- Possibility to grow and continuously improve as part of a fast-growing organization.
- An organisation which encourages to stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Last but not least, a very attractive salary package.
- Already excited to join? Apply by sending us your secrets via resume to email@example.com