Office 365 consultant
Join us as a office 365 consultant
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing new implementations, upgrades and enhancements to Office 365
- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization.
- Review functional design documentation from a technical perspective and provide estimations.
- Advise customers on design, technical and overall implementation decisions.
- Resolve application and technical programming issues.
- Prepare technical specifications, test plans / scripts, and documentation of application designs and workflows.
- Maintain application documentation.
- Design and develop integrations with Office 365.
- Understand and use coding best practices and development standards
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good social and communication skills.
- Independent and proactive.
- Interested in new technologies and keep track of the latest trends.
- A bachelor’s/university degree in computer science or significant experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 3-5 years development or consultant experience.
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
- A deep understanding of the integration between MS Teams and SharePoint
- Functional knowledge of workflows, preferably MS Flow and Nintex
- Knowledge of configuration and deployment of SharePoint environments
- Knowledge of PowerApps is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Azure is required, deep understanding is a plus.
- Language knowledge: Dutch (native) and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Home office is in Antwerp.
- Willingness to travel both in Benelux and outside can be an added value
- Possibility to grow and continuously improve as part of a fast-growing organization.
- An organisation which encourages to stay up to date with the latest technologies
- Last but not least, a very attractive salary package.
- Already excited to join? Apply by sending us your secrets via resume to firstname.lastname@example.org