FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT DYNAMICS 365 (Finance & Operations)
Join us as a functional Consultant
DAXperience is looking for an experienced functional consultant to support our Microsoft Dynamics projects. DAXperience is a fast-growing company with a dynamic atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, you’ll work on a wide variety of Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 projects. Together with the client, you document the future business processes, align these to D365 and you guide the customers through his digital transformation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the end-to-end implementation of business processes within your expertise based on Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
- You analyse business processes and requirements in detail, lead workshops and prepare any custom specifications.
- You support the key users in accomplishing their project activities and you manage any junior consultants.
- You are a natural born consultant: someone who quickly understands a customer’s needs and can translate these in crystal clear user specifications.
- You are proactive and can work independently
- You are an excellent communicator and have acquired profound presentation skills.
- You are a dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
- You are goal-oriented and can work under pressure
- A bachelor’s or university degree in computer science, business engineering or equivalent.
- You have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or Dynamics AX processes
- Knowledge about the Dynamics 365 ecosystem
- High level of initiative, accountability, and an eye for quality.
- Language knowledge: Dutch (native) and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Home office is in Antwerp in the trendy area of “Het Eilandje”.
- Willingness to travel both in Benelux and outside can be an added value.
- Possibility to grow and continuously improve as part of a fast-growing organization.
- Innovative company with an agile mindset where you can really make a difference.
- Cozy modern office with a roof top terrace and great views of the Monument “Het MAS”.
- Bold & inclusive company culture. You become part of our DXP family!
- Being able to take part in fun team events, delicious lunches and dinners.
- Very attractive salary package.