Development Consultant Dynamics 365 (AX)
Join us as a Development Consultant
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing new implementations, upgrades and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization.
- Review functional design documentation from a technical perspective and provide estimations.
- Resolve application and technical programming issues.
- Prepare technical specifications, test plans / scripts, and documentation of application designs and workflows.
- Maintain application documentation.
- Design and develop integrations with Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, and other systems.
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties.
- Understand and use coding best practices and development standards.
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good social and communication skills.
- Independent and proactive.
- A bachelor’s or university degree in computer science, business engineering or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills.
- 3-5 years of X++ development experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with full cycle software development.
- Knowledge about Dynamics 365 for finance and operations / Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge about the energy and utility market is a plus.
- High level of initiative, accountability, and an eye for quality.
- Language knowledge: Dutch (native) and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Home office is in Antwerp.
- Willingness to travel both in Benelux and outside can be an added value.
- Possibility to grow and continuously improve as part of a fast-growing organization.
- Very attractive salary package.