Development Consultant Dynamics 365 (AX)
Join us as a Development Consultant
DAXperience is looking for an experienced development consultant to support our Microsoft Dynamics projects. DAXperience is a fast-growing company with a dynamic atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
As a Development Consultant you are responsible for the design and development of modifications to standard Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations. You can be tasked with developing and executing data migration processes and developing integrations to other or legacy systems, or other development activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing new implementations, upgrades and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance and operations.
- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization.
- Review functional design documentation from a technical perspective and provide estimations.
- Resolve application and technical programming issues.
- Prepare technical specifications, test plans / scripts, and documentation of application designs and workflows.
- Maintain application documentation.
- Design and develop integrations with Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, and other systems.
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties.
- Understand and use coding best practices and development standards.
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good social and communication skills.
- Independent and proactive.
- A bachelor’s or university degree in computer science, business engineering or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills.
- 3-5 years of X++ development experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with full cycle software development.
- Knowledge about Dynamics 365 for finance and operations / Dynamics AX.
- Knowledge about the energy and utility market is a plus.
- High level of initiative, accountability, and an eye for quality.
- Language knowledge: Dutch (native) and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Home office is in Antwerp.
- Willingness to travel both in Benelux and outside can be an added value.
- Possibility to grow and continuously improve as part of a fast-growing organization.
- Very attractive salary package.